303 Automotive Protectant – Provides Superior UV Protection, Helps Prevent Fading and Cracking, Repels Dust, Lint, and Staining, Restores Lost Color and Luster, 16oz (30382CSR) Packaging May Vary
Gold Eagle Co.Click Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $12.79
- Ultimate Protection – Shields against UV ray damage to prevent fading and cracking, while also repelling dust, dirt, lint, and staining.
- Non-Greasy – Dries to a smooth, matte finish with no oily or greasy residue. Apply every 3 – 5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
- Versatile – Maintains a like-new appearance, texture, and color on a variety of surfaces including vinyl, plastic, synthetic and natural rubber, gel coat, and more. Do not use on unfinished leathers, fabrics, clear plastic, gauge panels, or headlights.
- Directions – Use only on clean surfaces. Spray surface with product and wipe completely dry with a clean, dry microfiber towel. If streaking occurs, use a wet towel to remove excess, and immediately wipe dry. Note: This product does not air dry.
- All 303 Products are good for 5 years after the packaging date on the bottle, and 2 years after the date of opening. Proudly made in the USA by a family-owned company in Chicago, IL.
Originally posted 2023-03-29 17:36:53. Republished by Blog Post Promoter