SAS SafetyClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $21.48 ($0.21 / Count)
- STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: An all-time classic and favorite for automotive, industrial and MRO applications, the Raven 7 Mil Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves outperform the competition with their superior chemical resistance, puncture resistance, and dexterity. Whether working on a car engine, painting, or fixing a plumbing problem, these no-latex nitrile gloves will help get you through your task.
- SUPERIOR LATEX-FREE NITRILE: Perfect for cleaning, food service, and many kinds of MRO, the Raven Disposable Gloves are made of latex-free, allergenic, powder-free nitrile which is known to be 3x-5x more puncture resistant than latex and strong enough to even protect from blood-born pathogens—making nitrile the preferred exam glove choice in the healthcare industry as well.
- BUILT FOR TOUGH JOBS: The Raven Powder-Free Black Nitrile Gloves are 7 millimeters thick for premium hand protection and textured for enhanced gripping power to confidently last through even the toughest jobs—from maintenance, industrial, and janitorial to automotive, refinishing, and machining.
- SANITARY SINGLE-USE GLOVES: SAS prioritizes safety above all else, and we designed the Raven Series with hygiene in mind. Crafted with superior proprietary materials, these go-to single-use, disposable, ambidextrous nitrile gloves are available in an economic box of 100 count for ultimate worry-free sanitation.
- WHEN PROTECTION COUNTS: At SAS Safety Corp., we dedicate ourselves to protect our most valuable resource: people. Our expansive product line of powder-free gloves in nitrile, chloroprene, and latex offers exceptional protection for professionals, multi-markets, and the DIYer across the spectrum of environments and industries.
Originally posted 2023-12-05 18:17:28. Republished by Blog Post Promoter