Sellstrom Face Shield Safety Mask, Clear, Polycarbonate Anti-Fog Window, UV-Blocking, Lightweight, Ratchet Suspension Headgear, ANSI Z87.1, Unisex, S32210
SellstromClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $45.88
- ANSI Z87.1 STANDARDS – This face shield is certified to prevent work injuries from impact, non-ionizing radiation, and chemical exposure from machinery, welding, cutting, grinding, and other types of work that present potential hazards to the face
- FULL PROTECTION: Serves as a safety shield for men and women to guard and protect their face and eyes. It’s versatile for a variety of uses in industrial and home settings, and is lightweight and comfortable.
- FACE SHIELD FEATURES: Has a clear, polycarbonate, anti-fog window with wrap around, full coverage protection from chemical splashes and flying debris. Also blocks 99% of UV rays and gives excellent optical clarity.
- NO ASSEMBLY NEEDED: The Single Crown Safety Face Shield arrives fully assembled. Just remove the protective film from both sides of face shield before using, and it’s ready to be worn when needed.
- SAFETY APPLICATIONS: According to the CDC, there are 2,000 eye injuries a day at U.S. workplaces. Protect yourself and use for construction, manufacturing, oil & gas, metal work, and more.
Originally posted 2023-03-29 18:19:16. Republished by Blog Post Promoter